logo banner logo
میهمان عزیز خوش آمدید! برای بهره‌مندی از تمام امکانات لطفا وارد حساب کاربری خود شوید ورود یا ثبت نام.

اطلاع رسانی

Icon
Error

گزینه ها
مشاهده آخرین ارسال مشاهده آخرین ارسال خوانده نشده
baker15  
#1 ارسال شده : 1397/06/24 06:14:33 ق.ظ
baker15

رتبه: Newbie

گروه ها: Registered
تاریخ عضویت: 1397/06/24
ارسالها: 6
مکان: SDDG

The Illinois football team is gearing up for a big day on Wednesday.National Signing Day is finally here and Lovie Smith is ready to ink his first true class as the head coach of the Illini.But, before some talented players start putting ink to paper, Illinois still has a few recruits who are going to commit before Wednesday.Article continues below ...The latest is former Appalachian State commit Deon Pate.Pate went on an official visit to Illinois this past weekend and on that visit, he decided to decommit from Appalachian State and reopen his recruitment https://www.scarletknightscollegeshop.com/83-Knights_Nick_Arcidiacono_Jersey.Scout currently has two possible destinations in the mix for Pates commitment and those two teams are Rutgers and Illinois.More from Writing IlliniIllinois Football Spring Practice Defensive Line Depth Chart Breakdown17h agoIllinois Basketball The Illini Plans for the Future Head Coach1 d agoIllinois Sports Road Woes Continues for Illini at Penn State1 d agoWhat Illinois Basketball Needs to Do to Beat the Penn State Nittany Lions2d agoIllinois Football Spring Practice Offensive Line Depth Chart Breakdown2d agoIt is now being reported that Pate will announce his commitment today. This will hopefully be to the Illini.Pate is a very interesting prospect for the Illini to be targeting. He is listed as a defensive end coming out of high school but he has the size of an elite linebacker standing at 6-foot-3, 243-pounds.Do I think Pate will be an impact player day one No, I dont, but I think he could end up being a big-time player for the Illini in the near future.Pate has tremendous speed coming off the end. He can get to the ball carrier and quarterback before they know what hit them.I also love the vision that Pate has on the football field. He has vision like a linebacker and I think he could eventually end up being used as a hybrid down the road.If Lovie and his coaching staff can pull off this flip then I think the Illini will be in good hands in the future.This commitment wouldnt be about making the team better today, it would be about improving the teams depth and strength in the future Mamadou Doucoure Jersey.Next Spring Practice DL Depth Chart BreakdownIllinois is building a great class for 2017 and I hope they add this talented defensive player.This article originally appeared on
اسپانسر
Dana Help Desk Software Bina & Dana New Version
کاربرانی که در حال مشاهده انجمن هستند
رفتن به انجمن  
شما نمی توانید مطلب جدید در این انجمن ایجاد کنید
شما نمی توانید برای مطالب ارسالی پاسخ ارسال کنید
شما نمی توانید مطلب ارسالی خود را حذف کنید
شما نمی توانید مطلب ارسالی خود را ویرایش کنید
شما نمی توانید در مطلب ارسالی خود نظرسنجی ایجاد کنید
شما نمی توانید در این انجمن نظر دهید

ایجاد شده توسط YAF.NET 2.2.3 | YAF.NET © 2003-2019, Yet Another Forum.NET
این صفحه در مدت زمان 0.060 ثانیه ایجاد شد.